Monday, 2 November 2015

I'm not perky.

So like I promised here is a little blog post with all the goodies I bought at the Manchester Print Fair. Like I said in the other post all the pieces I picked up are amazing and are going to be part of my gallery wall once I've got frames for them all. Plus I'm a sucker when it comes to some beautiful typography. I talked to some lovely people mainly the artists behind the work. I got chatting to the girl behind Fledgling Studio, Victoria who was very lovely. I won't go on and on in this post mainly because I just want you to admire these prints.  

I shot each print individually so you can get a good look at them. I'll be sure to leave all the information about each artist below each of there work and links to their websites. I hope you each like them. 
Scott White - 'Congo to Congo, Science of the Imagination.
Things By Us - 'Unknown Title'
Dick Vincent - 'Wednesday Adams'
Fledgling Studio - 'Animal Alphabet'
xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ashley Jayne Craggs. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig